Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wicked

My roommates have decided that I need to continue my musical-inspired outfits, so here it goes: Wicked. I've never actually seen the Broadway play or read the book (although it's on my list), so I ended up having to look up the background of the story after Hannah sent me pictures of which outfits she wanted me to do. Basically, for those of you like me who don't know much about it, it's the story of the tumultuous friendship between Elphaba, the soon-to-be Wicked Witch of the West, and Galinda (later, Glinda), the Good Witch of the North. Because most people know that a black dress and some green makeup equates an evil witch, I focused solely on Galinda/Glinda.






Day Outfit:

Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: PRPS, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Bracelet: Wet Seal



Night Outfit:

Shirt: DKNY, Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Shoes: Kate Spade, Necklace: Jessica Simpson




(I used a combination of these two outfits to create dressy and casual outfits.)


Casual Outfit:
Jacket: Jaeger, Cami: Tilly's, Skirt: House of Fraser, Shoes: Kvall, Purse: Talullah Tu


Dressy Outfit:

Blouse: Dorothy Perkins, Skirt: Fendi, Jacket: Rue 21, Shoes: olsenHaus, Purse: Lori's Shoes









Blouse: Moss, Pants: PRADA, Shoes: Footcandy, Earrings: Kate Spade, Necklace: Aurora Lopez Meija, Ring: Ariella Collection








Left: Dress: Desire Clothing, Shoes: Jimmy Choo, Necklace: Nadri, Earrings: Fantasy Jewelry Box
Right: Dress: Herve Leroux, Shoes: Lori's Shoes, Necklace: Simply Vera, Earrings: Asos










1 comment:

  1. OMG I love it!!!!! Awesome and talented and beautiful job Brandi!!!!! If I could afford all of these outfits I would totally by them all and tell everyone you designed my wardrobe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete