Friday, July 22, 2011

Thor

Again, I'm super behind when it comes to looks inspired by movies. (In my defense, I spent a glorious month in Europe before starting my extremely full work weeks.) I did get to go to the midnight premiere (and drool over the GORGEOUS Chris Hemsworth). Honestly, I did. You can ask anyone who was there. But seriously, LOOK at him!




Anyway, plot line, which, with Chris in it, really didn't matter much to me, but it was a fantastic movie. (Chris, if for some reason you ever stumble across this blog, look me up!) Thor's dad Odin casts him out of Asgard because of Thor's arrogance and sends him to live on Earth without his superhuman strength. He falls in love with a scientist and his strength returns in time to help him fight his brother Loki (long story - watch the movie to find out). And, you get to see Chris Hemsworth shirtless. That's all that matters.











Dress - Paul Smith, Shoes - Rupert Sanderson, Necklace - Full Tilt, Bag - Valentino







Jeans - True Religion, Top - Elie Tahari, Jacket - Charlotte Russe, Flats - Born, Bag - Burberry





(This is Loki - he's kinda cute if you're into brooding, emo wanna be bad boys who are actually just depressed because daddy loves his older brother better.)







Pants - Goldsign, Blouse - Paperwhite, Leather jacket - Theory, Boots - Gianmarco Lorenzi, Clutch - Need Supply Co., Bracelet - Dannijo, Ring - Prive




Dress - Vila, Ring - Rosa Maria, Earrings - Kenneth Cole, Shoes - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment