Friday, April 15, 2011

Degrassi - Holly J.

Last summer, I found my new obsession - Degrassi. I know that it's about 11 seasons in now and I completely missed all the seasons that had the old characters in it, but I still love it. The show takes place in Canada, and somehow all the girls on this show are extremely well dressed. Especially Holly J. And Fiona, but right now I'm just focusing on Holly J. She's an over-achiever and at one point was dating Declan, the very good looking heir to Coyne fortune. She's also the reason I bought a pair of loafers last summer. Holly J. always dresses classy, even when she's sick; she's definitely one of my top 10 fashion inspirations.







Jacket - Steven Alan, Top - Tilly's, Skirt - Jil Sander, Shoes - Brian Atwood, Earring - Nina Butvic, Sunglasses - Roberto Cavalli
















Blouse - Gap, Jeans - 7 For All Mankind, Necklace - Avalaya, Shoes - Steve Madden, Headband - Hairflowers, Bag - Kate Spade















Dress - Modcloth, Shoes - Giuseppe Zanotti, Bracelets - G by Guess

















Blouse - Corey Lynn Carter, Cardigan - Rob-ert, Skirt - Velvet, Shoes - Christian Dior, Headband - Anisha

No comments:

Post a Comment