Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's My Party...

...and I'll cry if I want to? I don't think so. It's my birthday! I finally made it through the teens and am now officially old. Since I'm a college student and can't exactly afford all of the fabulous clothes I wish I could buy myself for my birthday, I've put together 6 outfits based on my two current favorite trends: sequins and lace. (If I were really brave, I would have put them together, but right now, I'm in the mood for mixing colors, not textures.)



SEQUINS!
Dress - Ashish, Shoes - Mealy, Ring - Pippo Perez, Bracelet - Judith Jack, Clutch - Aspinal of London






Dress - AX Paris, Shoes - Betsey Johnson, Earrings - Fantasy Jewelry Box, Bracelet - Fantasy Jewelry Box, Clutch - Luella





Dress - Forever 21, Shoes - Ted Baker, Bracelet - Max & Chloe, Earrings - Overstock.com, Clutch - Borsa Rodeo





Lace


Dress - Rugby Ralph Lauren, Tights - Foot Traffic, Shoes - Restricted Rumble, Hat - Free People, Bracelet - Forever 21








Dress - ASOS, Shoes - H Williams, Bracelet - Forever 21, Earrings - Pret-A-Beaute







Dress - ASOS, Shoes - Underground Station, Clutch - Valentino Garavani, Earrings - Erikson Beamon

No comments:

Post a Comment