Sunday, February 20, 2011

Meet the Roomies - Brittany

Brittany! (She made sure the exclamation point was there because "it describes her".) I met Brittany on my floor last year and she is always happy, bubbly and fun to be around :) Here's a basic rundown of Brittany's life/fashion:

Major: Exercise Science

Graduation date: December 2012

Favorite color: Teal

Favorite pattern: Zebra

Favorite article of clothing: "I love my pencil skirt."

Best accessory: "I just recently got into headbands, so let's go with that."

Go-to outfit: Jeans and a t-shirt - "I go comfy if I have nothing to go to."

Fashion icon inspiration: Brandi Crosmer :)

Three of her favorite songs: Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N' Roses), Anyway (Martina McBride), and Dynamite (Taio Cruz)





"Where do we go now/Where do we go/Sweet child o' mine"
-"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses





Jeans - Heirloom, Top - Unconditional, Bracelet - Alexis Bittar, Ring - Fallon, Shoes - Ivanka Trump, Earrings - Andea








"God is great/But sometimes life ain't good/And when I pray/It doesn't always turn out like I think it should/But I do it anyway"
-"Anyway" by Martina McBride





Skirt - Jane Norman, Top - Old Navy, Necklace - 2ols, Shoes - Rupert Sanderson, Earrings - Topshop








"We gon' rock this club/We gon' go all night/We gon' light it up/Like it's dynamite"
-"Dynamite" by Taio Cruz







Dress - Temperley London, Shoes - Speed Limit 98, Clutch - Kaliko, Earrings - LK Designs

1 comment: