Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Because I just finished Peter Pan, I think I'll continue with the Disney theme. So here is the beginning of Disney princesses - Belle from the 1991 Disney movie Beauty and the Beast.


"Tale as old as time/True as it can be/Barely even friends/Then somebody bends/Unexpectedly."




Dress - Herve Leger, Shoes - Ravel Shoes, Earrings - Alexis Blittar, Clutch - Halston Heritage


"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere/I want it more than I can tell/And for once it might be grand/To have someone understand/I want so much more than they've got planned."





Blouse - Armani Exchange, Jeans - PRPS, Jacket - John Lewis, Shoes - Footcandy, Headband - Hanna Andersson, Bag - Bogetta Veneta





"I can't believe it!/I've never seen so many books in my whole life!/Oh, this is one of my favorites!/It's King Arthur/Have you read it?"





Shirt - Old Navy, Skirt - Click, Shoes - Bruno Magli, Bracelet - Tumblr, Headband - Hair flowers, King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green






"There's something sweet/And almost kind/But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined/But now he's dear, and so unsure/I wonder why I didn't see it there before."




Dress - Modcloth, Jacket - Jules, Shoes - Topshop, Hair clip - Yesstyle, Necklace - House of Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment