Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spy Fox

This is a little different from the types of outfits I usually do, but my friend and I were talking about this the other day and he said that I would earn some major cool points if I did this topic. So here it goes: Spy Fox. Yep. Like Spy Fox: In Dry Cereal. The computer game for 5 to 10 year olds. I don't know about the rest of you, but I loved this game when I was younger (along with Putt Putt, Freddi the Fish, Pajama Sam... actually Pajama Sam might make a good topic - keep a look out for that one :P). For those of you who never got a chance to play the game, it's basically a James Bond computer game with animals. In the first game, Spy Fox, with help from his colleague Monkey Penny, tries to stop the evil William the Kid, CEO of Nectar of the Goats (N.O.G.), and his partner Russian Blue, from stealing all of the world's milk supply in order to replace the cow milk with goat milk. As weird as all of that sounds, it was actually a really fun game (and the only one of the series that I can remember playing).




"A spy without a gadget is like a shopping cart without a broken wheel" - Spy Fox





Blouse - Debenhams, Pants - Donna Karan, Shoes - Urban Outfitters, Necklace - Peter Lang





Monkey Penny





Top - Cushnie Et Ochs, Jeans - Clemens en August, Shoes - ZARA, Watch - Calvin Klein, Ring - Jewelry Adviser








William the Kid




Blouse - Elie Tahari, Skirt - Jaeger, Jacket - Hobbs Rubens, Shoes - Christian Louboutin, Bracelet - Vanity







Russian Blue




Dress - Patricia Field, Shrug - black.co.uk, Shoes - Paris Hilton, Bag - MyTheresa, Bracelet - Charm & Chain, Necklace - 1928




*With credit to Marcus because he's cool enough to still play Spy Fox.

5 comments:

  1. A spectacular summary of the sleek and super sophisticated Spy Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-my friend and I are practically in love with Spy Fox! Not to be weird, but would it be okay with you to add me on facebook? Parissa Joukar is my name. I just feel like I have a connection with people who know of the game-and it's so rare to find those type of people. K, ttyl maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Just thought you should know that Spy Fox is now available for iPhone, iPod and iPad.
    Check out www.nimbusgames.com/spyfox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive.
    There truly are not enough fans of these old games that also do Fan-art or Fan-projects. But I would have never guessed someone would make fashion based of a game. Very beautiful choices. Though I'm a little worried as to how you'll manage the Pajama Sam. I suppose you have more options if you work from all three games, but you'd still likely have to get some material with a tree bark pattern or something. I'm sure you'll make it work, though.

    Incidently, I'm putting together some Spy Fox fan-art at this very moment. Was just out to search for some reference pictures when I came across this.

    I also plan to do a couple of Pajama Sam pieces, including some large landscape paintings of each game's environment.

    But so far I only have this image of Putt Putt:

    http://filmmakerj.deviantart.com/art/Putt-Putt-Sketch-1-200692621?

    and this one of "Freddi Fish 2":

    http://filmmakerj.deviantart.com/art/Freddi-Fish-2-The-Ghost-is-Right-Above-Us-330597638?


    Will be very interested to see more.

    ReplyDelete