Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peter Pan

I will admit that I'm almost 20 years old and Peter Pan is still my favorite movie. I've been obsessed for years - I've read the book, seen the play, and seen every movie version that has been done of the book. Out of all the movies, the 2003 movie with Jeremy Sumpter follows the book the best, and is the most well done.




"He threw my hand to a crocodile. The beast liked it so much, it's followed me ever since, licking its lips for the rest of me... YOU CALL THAT A FAVOR?!"
-Captain Hook










Blouse - Roper, Skirt - House of Fraser, Shoes - Guess, Hat - Roses & Teacups, Necklace - Ginger Pinks, Skull bracelet - Alexander McQueen, Bangle bracelets - Forever 21, Scraped ruby ring - Kenneth Jay Lane, Skull ring - Alexander McQueen, Design ring - Cathy Waterman



"Then she must stay here and die."
"NO!"
"How could I have thought that? Stupid... sorry."
-Slightly and the other Lost Boys








Shirt - Maxstudio, Pants - 7 For All Mankind, Vest - Costume National, Shoes - Maxstudio, Bag - Celine, Bracelets - Miss Selfridge









"Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg." - John
"Please! Please don't kill me!" - Michael
"Please! Don't kill me either!" - John







Blouse - Clemens en August, Pants - Vanessa Bruno, Messenger bag - Jas MB, Shoes - Surface to Air, Bracelet - Marina Fossati




"Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again." - Peter Pan
"Never is an awfully long time." - Wendy





Dress - Preen, Shoes - JANA, Bracelet - ASOS, Choker - Chanel, Earrings - Ralph Lauren



"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
-Tinkerbell (not in the 2003 movie)






Dress - Camden Drive, Shoes - Nine West, Hair clip - Nordstrom, Earrings - Amazon



"To live would be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan







Shirt - Otte, Shorts - Abercrombie & Fitch, Shoes - Topshop, Necklace - Mimi Boutique, Bracelet - Topshop, Sword - The Sword Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment